Scott Rainey Candidate for Second Vice Chairman
Questions To Candidates
As Required By The Mensa Elections Committee
Click image for larger version (695x930 pixels)
1. What year did you join? Have you been a member every year since that time?
2. Have you ever served as LocSec or local group editor?
3. Have you ever served in any other local group offices?
I have had one lapse.
I came back and am glad I did.
4. Have you ever served as a member of an AMC-appointed committee?
Webmaster 1994 to Present
Area Coordinator 1980 to present
Membership Secretary 2000-2001
5. Have you ever served as a member of the AMC, either appointed or elected?
Information & Privacy
Internet Services Committee.
Communications Services Committee.
6. Have you ever served Mensa in any other capacity, - local, regional,
RVC, Region 8
Assistant RVC, Region 8
national, or international?
7. What is your experience with Mensa leadership development?
Local: Frequent Event Host, RG Committee Worker Bee, RG Presenter
Regional: RG Presenter, Sister City Event Coordination, RVC
National: AG Committee
8. What business, professional, or other experience would you bring to the office you seek?
Attended LOTS (Local Officer Training Session) Early 1980's
Attended Numerous LDW's at Numerous AG's
Sponsored an LDW in San Jose
Sponsored an LDW in Seattle and Presented
9. Did you submit your name for NomCom consideration in this election?
All the best, Lifelong Entrepreneur. Information Technology Consultant: 20+ years,
Advertising and public relations experience.
Director on other boards including 501(c)3 non profit organizations.
There are three candidates for 2nd Vice Chair this time.
My worthy opponents are RVC-10 Elissa Rudolph of Florida, and RVC-7 Anthony (Tony) Jackowski of Kansas.
Elissa's web page is here. Tony didn't have time to put one up so I will
presumptively google him for you "Tony Jackowski" +Mensa